8x5 Premium Tandem Tradesman Top Trailer Compressor Box
New Enclosed Box Trailer Drive Away Today Great For Camping
Go Kart Motorbike Box Trailer
Remaining: 1h 45m
Box trailers are used for a wide variety of purposes including hauling equipment, furniture, tools, household articles, and a number of other items.
When buying a second hand box trailer be sure to check the following:
- Make sure the lights are working. This goes without saying really. If the lights are not working then people can't see when you are breaking or indicating, it also means that the trailer is not legally roadworthy.
- Check the breaks. Any trailer over 750kgs is required to have a breaking system so if it is a large trailer make sure they are working.
- Check the tyres. Trailers are often sold with very old tires and the last thing you want is for a tyre to blow on the freeway at 120km/h.
- Check for any rust or structural damage.
- Connect it up and make sure it is level. If the trailer tilts to one side then the drawbar is probably bent and it is not structurally sound.
- Check the lock mechanisems on the cage or box.
This page features eBay listings for all new and used box trailers available for sale on eBay.
Once you click on one of these listings you will be taken to the eBay page for that trailer. Any communication regarding the product should then be with the item seller from that point onward.